After the launch of PCD/PLD-16/25 series, MEAN WELL further introduced higher wattage models of 40W/60W economical constant current LED power supplies with PFC function~ PCD/PLD-40/60 series. Among these, PCD-40/60 series are AC phase-cut dimming power supplies and are compatible with leading edge or trailing edge TRIAC dimmers and fulfill the AC dimming requirement in the LED lighting market. Featuring with 180~295VAC input range, PCD/PLD-40/60 provide 350~2400mA constant current single output. They possess up to 88% of high efficiency, so that can be full load operated by free air convection cooling from -30℃ to +50℃ ambient temperature, which suitable for indoor LED lighting or indoor decorative lighting related applications.
These four series are designed with single stage PFC topology, so that they can economically meet the requirements of high power factor (PF>0.9) and EN61000-3-2 Class C (harmonic current) for the lighting industry. Designed by Class II (no FG) with double isolation, they are enclosed by UL 94V-0 rated plastic cases which can effectively prevent users from electrical shock. Built-in short circuit and over temperature protections, these new models comply with lighting certificates per ENEC EN61347-2-13, EN62384, and CE, which greatly guarantee users’ safety. In addition, MEAN WELL has tested many well-known TRIAC dimmers and got good results of their compatibility with PCD-40/60. For more details of the matching dimmers, please refer to the specification sheets.
• PCD-40/60: AC phase-cut dimming, work with leading edge and trailing edge dimmers
PLD-40/60: Economical LED power supply with PFC function
• AC input range: 180~295VAC
• Constant current (C.C) output:
• Built-in active PFC function
• High efficiency: 87%(PCD-40/60); 88%(PLD-40/60)
• Protections: short circuit, over temperature
• UL94V-0 degree plastic case
• Class II design (no F.G.)
• Cooling by free air convection
• -30℃ to +50℃ working temperature
• Approval: ENEC / CB / CE
• Dimension(LxWxH): 128x 60x 31.5mm
• 3 years warranty