In response to the miniaturization trend and growing power demands of medical equipment, MEAN WELL will expand the 5~30W MPM-05/10/15/20/30 series to cover higher power applications, by releasing the 45~90W MPM-45/65/90 series. These three series are on-board type medical power modules, and they are suitable for direct mounting and soldering onto the PCB. Alternatively, the MPM-45/65/90-xST screw terminal type models can provide additional mounting and wiring options.
The MPM-45/65/90’s main features include: miniature size, meeting EN55011 Class B EMI performance without external components, ultra-low no load power consumption < 0.1W, 93% high efficiency, -30~+80℃ wide operating temperature, compliance to latest edition of IEC/EN60601-1 and ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 medical safety standards, 2xMOPP isolation level, and low leakage current <100μA. The products are suitable for type BF medical equipment, such as medical diagnostic equipment, portable medical instruments, or medical equipment that requires ultra-low standby power consumption.
* 주요제원 요약
- 2xMOPP level, low leakage current<100μA, suitable for type BF patient contact medical equipment
- Class II installation, meets EN55011 Class B requirements without external EMI filtering components
- 80~264Vac input range
- Ultra-low no load power consumption<0.1W
- -30~+80℃ wide operating temperature range
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage
- Operating altitude up to 4000m
- Fully potted for heat dissipation, dust proof, moisture proof, and anti-vibration
- Certified to medical safety standards: UL/CUL/TUV/CB/EAC/CE
- Dimensions (LxWxH): PCB module type (MPM-45/65/90): 87 x 52 x 29.5mm
Screw terminal (MPM-45/65/90-xST): 109 x 52 x 33.5mm
- 3 years warranty