Since released, MEAN WELL 6W/20W/30W 1”x 1” 4:1 wide range input DC/DC converters have received widely positive feedback from the market. In order to fulfill lower power requirements for 1”x1” converters, MEAN WELL is introducing the 15W single output, SKMW15 Series and dual output, DKMW15 series.
The SKMW15 and DKMW15 key features include standardized pin-out, miniaturized size, 4:1 wide input voltage range, ultra-wide operating temperature range (-40～+85°C), 3000VDC input-output isolation, meeting EN55032 Class A EMI performance without external components, complete protection features, as well as silicone gel potting for better thermal performance, longer lifetime, dust/moisture protection and anti-vibration capabilities. These features make these converters suitable for electrical panels, telecommunication equipment, industrial control, distributed power architecture, and transportation applications.
- 1”x 1”packaging, industrial standard pin-out
- 4:1 wide input voltage range
- Free air convection, can operate between -40~+85℃
- Meeting EN55032 Class A EMI performance without external components
- No minimum load requirement
- Protections: short circuit, overload, over voltage, input under voltage
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 25.4 x 25.4 x 10.2mm
- Approvals: EAC/CE
- 3 years warranty